Exchange Student / Study Abroad

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Foreign Exchange Student Roundup

This is a roundup of current foreign exchange student news, blogs and happenings.

First up this week is yellojkt who posts a daily recap about the recent experience of having a Chinese exchange student for a week. You can read all about it at
Foma*: Exchange Student Excitement

Next we have talksmart who blogs about his wishes for a happy holiday in South Dakota. An established writer, this is his 8th column in the South Dakota Collegian newspaper
The Composed Gentleman: Exchange student fears lonely holidays

and finally, petArtist Cmoses writes about her new foreign exchange student from Japan and has great pictures of her students' day with their horse.
Rotary exchange student meets harness horse


Study Abroad

ForeignExchangeStudent.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just want to recommend a student residence hall in your blog. It's MelonDistrict and is located in Barcelona. Is a really good option if you studyabroad for a semester, for the summer or for the full year.
[www.melondistrict.com|http://www.melondistrict.com]

3:32 PM  
Blogger jponsvila said...

I had always dreamed with come to the United States and with to be able to speak English, but I never thought that I will realize it. One day a man from a exchange student agency came at the end of a basketball practice and he gave us a talk about his program. In the beginning I liked the idea of be a exchange student but I thought would be impossible, but anyway I spoke with my family about it and I still thinking about it during a few week. And finally I decided to contact with the agency to get more information. My family and I spoke with an agent from the a agency and we decided to go ahead.
Once in America I never thought It would be so hard, I thought that my English was better than it was and in the beginning was very hard for me to communicate with the people. I neither thought that I will miss so much my old life, my friends, my family, the weather... But now, two months after come to America, I love it is like having a new life but with the possibility of return to my old life a while after.

jonathan Pons Vila

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home